Shine the Light: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding and/or opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- We do not currently disclose customer personal information to any third parties for their own direct marketing. California residents who nevertheless wish to submit a request may do so by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California Consumer Privacy Act: California residents may request copies of the data collected about them in the past 12 months through the process described above. This policy describes the categories of personal information we collect, our methods of collection, our purpose for collection, and categories of third parties we disclose information to.
- We do not currently sell personal information about our customers.
- California Minor Content Removal: If you are a resident of California, under 18 and a registered user of our services, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to these services by contacting us. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
- We do not knowingly collect or seek to collect the personal information of minors.
- you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
- California Do Not Track Disclosure: Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user.
We do respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals.