Returning your purchase to one of our Mountain Warehouse Stores is quick, easy and free of charge!
Here is a list of what you can and can’t return to our stores:
You can return
- Items bought in a Mountain Warehouse store.
You will need to present your receipt/e-receipt and original payment card.
- Items bought on the Mountain Warehouse Website that were “Sold and shipped by Mountain Warehouse”.
You will need to present your dispatch note or order confirmation email.
- Animal branded items purchased via the Mountain Warehouse website (order number starting with M*******/ shipment number starting with WWU).
You will need to present your dispatch note or order confirmation email
- Amazon orders (fulfilled by Mountain Warehouse - these come with a Mountain Warehouse dispatch note).
You will need to present your Mountain Warehouse dispatch note in order to get a refund.
- eBay orders (these come with a Mountain Warehouse dispatch note)
You will need to present your Mountain Warehouse dispatch note in order to get a refund
You cannot return
- Items bought on the Mountain Warehouse website that were Sold and Shipped by a marketplace seller. Marketplace items are unable to be returned to Mountain Warehouse Stores.
Specific return instructions for Marketplace items are enclosed in the marketplace parcel.
- Amazon orders (fulfilled by Amazon – these were shipped by Amazon and come with an Amazon dispatch note)
- eBay orders (from third party sellers e.g. second hand)
Please also note that because of the nature of some products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on underwear, or swimwear where the hygiene seal is not intact. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect statutory rights.