Return via Evri (new name for Hermes)
- Complete the returns section of your dispatch note that arrived with your order and include it with your return - we'll need this to process your return and refund. If you no longer have the Form, get a new one here.
- Click here to start your return through our returns portal.You’ll find your Order number on your confirmation email or on the Returns Form received with your parcel, e.g. M10000000.
- Package your return appropriately, making sure to include your completed returns section of dispatch note
- Use the below options on our Evri or Asda toyou service to return your items, keeping hold of your proof of postage.
Please allow up to 14-21 days for your return and refund to be processed.
If your item is over 15kg and/or over 1.2m in length, please contact us to arrange a return.
Return via ASDA toyou
Follow steps 1 - 3 as above. Then simply select ASDA toyou as your preferred return service.
No printer is required and you will receive a QR code.
Simply take your QR code to store on a handy device, scan it on our self-service screen and you'll receive a label. Affix label to your parcel and post it into the returns dropbox. Or take your parcel and QR Code to the click and collect kiosk and an Asda colleague will return it for you.
Max weight on ASDA toyou returns is 25kg and dimensions are 90x60x60cm.
Your return will not reach us if any other services are used.
Return via Inpost
- 3,500 accessible lockers available 24/7
- No printer required simply receive a QR code
Simply follow the instructions below to access our online portal and generate your QR code