- Gift cards can be redeemed at participating Mountain Warehouse stores and online at mountainwarehouse.com for items sold and shipped by Mountain Warehouse.
- Gift cards and digital gift cards can’t be used to buy Mountain Warehouse gift cards or Mountain Warehouse Marketplace products.
- They can only be used to buy Mountain Warehouse products; identifiable with the wording “sold and shipped by Mountain Warehouse.”
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards and digital gift cards can only be used in the country of purchase.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to buy another gift card, digital gift cards, or to pay instalments.
- There is no limit to the amount of gift cards that can be redeemed in one transaction online.
- Gift Cards and digital gift cards should be treated as cash and as such we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged gift cards or digital gift cards. Mountain Warehouse will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- If any item purchased with a gift card or digital gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card or digital gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
- If you are buying someone else a digital gift card, please make sure you get their email address correct. If you get it wrong, and the digital gift card is emailed to someone else who uses it, there is nothing we can do.
Period of validity
- Gift cards and digital gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- If you are contracting with us as a customer online or by phone, under Section 45 (3) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have the right to cancel your order for a gift card or digital gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent.
Digital Gift Cards
- Digital gift cards can only be purchased in the UK and be used on mountainwarehouse.com and Mountain Warehouse stores in the UK.
- Digital gift cards are digitally generated and usually emailed within an hour of purchase, however, to protect against fraud, payment checks may be made which can cause a delay in the digital gift card being sent to the registered email address.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and digital gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift card purchases are excluded from ALL promotions and promotional codes