Returns in the UK are FREE!
If a product isn’t right for you, you can return it to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund.
Has your item arrived faulty, or developed a fault? Please contact us providing photos of the fault, before returning your order.
To return your order back to us:
Return back to your local store
You can locate your nearest store, and its opening times here.
Return back to our warehouse
- Complete the Returns Form found on your dispatch note. If you no longer have your Returns Form, get a new one here.
- Package up your items (labels and tags intact) with this returns form in the bag your order came in, or a suitable alternative.
- Send the order back using any of the below options.
|Hermes Parcel Shop
Click here to generate a return with Hermes.
Hermes have 3 returns options, that can all be selected through their site.
- Parcelshop Drop Off - Simply take the order to your local Parcelshop and post it back to us from there.
- Locker Drop Off - Leave the order in Hermes' secure locker and allow their efficient courier service to do the rest for you.
- Courier Collection - book a collection with Hermes, attach the label to your order, and relax knowing that Hermes will collect the order from your front door on a day that suits you.
Please note; if your order is over 15kg, please contact us for us to arrange the return with our Large Returns service.
- Visit the toyou website here to print a label at home or you can print one in store.
- Take your labelled parcel to the toyou signposted returns point or hand to a colleague at your most convenient Asda location; remember to include your returns note!
- toyou will do the rest
- Remember to keep hold of your receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here.
Personalised items will be created especially for your order, so they can only be returned if they are faulty, do not fit their description, or do not meet the request made. Please contact us here, should this be the case.
Please see our full Returns Policy for more information. This does not affect your statutory rights.