Returns are simple!
You can return items to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund, so long as they’re in the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached, and in an unworn condition.
These return instructions do not apply to MW Marketplace orders. Please see the MW Marketplace Help Section for further details - Here
Return to your local store
You can locate your nearest store, and its opening times here.
Don’t forget that you’ll need to show your proof of purchase. For online purchases, this can be a confirmation email or dispatch note. We can refund all online payment types in store.
Return via online
Please note a £2 charge is applicable for orders made after 29th October 2022, which will be deducted from your refund total.
Firstly, prepare your return:
- Click here to start your return through our returns portal. You’ll find your Order number on your confirmation email.
- Package your return appropriately.
- Use the below options on depending on your selected service to return your items, keeping hold of your proof of postage.
If your item is over 15kg and/or over 1.2m in length, please contact us to arrange a return.
Select a return service
Return in seconds with 24/7 InPost Lockers
There’s no printing or label required and you can avoid the usual queues. Just scan. Drop. Done.
InPost Lockers are in handy locations like supermarkets (inc. Tesco, Morrisons and Lidl) and train stations. Find your local InPost locker here.
How it works:
- Visit our returns portal to generate a QR code and package up your items - there’s no need to attach anything to the outside of your parcel.
- Scan the code on your phone at the locker and select your parcel size
- Put your parcel inside and shut the door
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
Please note all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel.
Return via ASDA toyou
- Simply select ASDA toyou as your preferred return service on our online portal.
- No printer is required and you will receive a QR code.
- Simply take your QR code to store on a handy device, scan it on our self-service screen and you'll receive a label.
- Affix label to your parcel and post it into the returns dropbox, or take your parcel and QR Code to the click and collect kiosk and an Asda colleague will return it for you.
Max weight on ASDA toyou returns is 25kg and dimensions are 90x60x60cm.
To locate your nearest Asda toyou, click this link: https://www.toyou.co.uk/locations
Please note that only online purchases can be returned via our courier services. Your return will not reach us if any other services are used. You can find our returns policy here.
Return via Evri
- ParcelShop drop off – either print your label at home and drop off at a Evri ParcelShop, or print your label in-store (available at most ParcelShops) with a QR code.
- Courier Collection to your door – book a collection, print the label and attach to your parcel. Evri will collect the order from your front door on a day that suits you.
- Locker Drop Off - Leave the order in Evris' secure locker and allow their efficient courier service to do the rest for you.
To find your nearest drop off point, follow this link for Evri: https://www.evri.com/find-a-parcelshop#/
Your return will not reach us if any other services are used.
Please allow up to 14-21 days for your return and refund to be processed.
We currently only offer exchanges via return to our stores, where our team can help select a replacement style, colour or size. Please note this will require a refund and separate purchase. See more info here.
If your item arrived faulty, or developed a fault, please contact us providing photos of the fault before returning your order.