- Gift cards can be redeemed at participating Mountain Warehouse stores and online at mountainwarehouse.com/ca.
- Gift cards can’t be used to buy Mountain Warehouse gift cards.
- They can only be used to buy Mountain Warehouse products.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- Gift cards can only be used in the country of purchase.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or to pay Afterpay instalments.
- There is no limit to the amount of gift cards that can be redeemed in one transaction online.
- Gift Cards should be treated as cash and as such we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged gift cards. Mountain Warehouse will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- If any item purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
Period of validity
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
- If you are contracting with us as a customer online or by phone, under Section 45 (3) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have the right to cancel your order for a gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent.
Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Mountain Warehouse reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift card purchases are excluded from ALL promotions and promotional codes