Returns are simple!
You can return items to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund, so long as they’re in the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached, and in an unworn condition.
You can return items for free to any of our stores or by sending it back to us at a postage cost of $10.
Please note we have extended our returns policy until 31st January 2023, for all items purchased on or after the 1st October 2022
Return to your local store
You can locate your nearest store, and its opening times here.
Don’t forget that you’ll need to show your proof of purchase. For online purchases, this can be a confirmation email or dispatch note. We can refund all online payment types in store.
Send your order back to us
- Complete the Returns Form that arrived with your order - we'll need this to process your return and refund. If you no longer have the Form, get a new one here.
- Click here to start your return through our returns portal. You’ll find your Order ID. on your confirmation email or on the returns form received with your parcel.
- Select your returns method and generate the Returns Label.
- Package your return appropriately, making sure to include your completed returns form.
- Apply label to outside of your return and drop the parcel off at your selected drop off location.
You will receive a confirmation email with details of how to track your return. Please retain your proof of postage in case of any issues.
Please allow up to 14 days from the day of sending for your return and refund to be processed.
If your item arrived faulty, or developed a fault, please contact us providing photos of the fault before returning your order.
We currently only offer exchanges via return to our stores, where our team can help select a replacement style, colour or size. Please note this will require a refund and separate purchase. See more info here.
Please see our full Returns Policy for more information. This does not affect your statutory rights.