Where the processing of your personal information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the following data subject rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law:
- Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your personal information and to obtain a copy of that personal information.
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information about you to be completed.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, which is based on our legitimate interests (as described above).
- Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information (subject to certain conditions).
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your personal information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
- Portability: you have the right to receive your personal information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable data protection law.