Any marketing by us and our subsidiaries will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and include methods to allow you to express your preferences including the possibility of being removed from our email and postal marketing lists.
We may send you marketing communications by email and/or post informing you of our products and special offers:
- If you indicate in your preferences that we can do so
- If your previous transactions indicate that our new products may interest you
- If you have browsed our website and previously given us your contact details
- If you have provided your email address in store and indicated an interest in our communications
You may choose to receive or not receive these marketing communications from Mountain Warehouse by indicating your preferences. Opportunities to select your preferences include the following:
(a) For opting out of email marketing;
- You can click the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email communications we send you;
- If you hold an online account with us, you can sign into the account on our website and choose whether to subscribe or unsubscribe to email marketing communications about our products and services;
(b) For opting out of postal marketing lists (covering catalogues, newsletters and other promotional material etc), you can submit a request to our Customer Care team to be removed on email@example.com; and
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours to be removed from our list therefore you may be selected for one final email before removal. Our catalogue has a longer production time, so you may receive one more mailing before removal up to one month after opting out.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you in connection with purchases you make.
We retain your details on our marketing lists until you “opt-out” at which point we add you to the suppression list. We keep that suppression list to comply with our legal obligations to ensure we don’t accidentally send you any more marketing.