Returns in Australia are simple!
You can return items to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund, so long as they’re in the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached, and in an unworn condition.
Returns postage costs $15, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note we have extended our returns policy until 31st January 2023, for all items purchased on or after the 1st October 2022
Return via Australia Post
- Complete the returns form that arrived with your order - we'll need this to process your return and refund. If you no longer have the Form, get a new one here.
- Click here to create your return through our returns portal. You’ll find your Order ID. on your confirmation email or on the returns form received with your parcel.
- Select your returns method and generate the Returns Label.
- Package your return appropriately, making sure to include your completed returns form.
- Apply label to outside of your return and drop the parcel off at your local drop off location.
You will receive a confirmation email with details of how to track your return. Please retain your proof of postage in case of any issues.
Please note it will take up to 14 days from the day of sending for your return and refund to be processed.
If your item arrived faulty, or developed a fault, please contact us providing photos of the fault before returning your order.
We're not able to offer exchanges. Returns will be refunded once received and checked by our warehouse team, and a new size or colour will need to purchased through a new order.
You can find our returns policy here.