To start your return simply follow the instructions below
Please note a return charge is payable at the point the return is booked.
Further, due to the nature of some products, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on underwear, or swimwear where the hygiene seal is not intact. This list is not exhaustive and does not affect your statutory rights.
For a little peace of mind this Christmas, we have extended our usual returns policy. From 1st October 2023 items bought online or in store as gifts will be eligible for return until 31st January 2024.
Returning items in Ireland:
Returns via drop2shop (€3 charge payable at the point the return is booked)
- drop2shop drop off – choose your preferred drop2shop location. There’s no need to print a label – you’ll be sent a QR code which staff at your drop2shop location will scan and take your parcel
- Click here to start your return through our returns portal. You will be prompted to enter your payment details before completing the online form. You’ll find your Order No. on your confirmation email.
- Package your return appropriately.
- Drop off your return at your local drop-off location, keeping hold of your proof of postage.
If your item is over 10kg and/or over 60m in length, contact us to help arrange your return.
Please allow 14 to 21 days for your return and refund to be processed.
You can find our returns policy here. Please note that only items purchased online can be sent back to us.
For returns in the rest of Europe:
Return via our local providers
To return in the following countries, follow the links below:
For other countries in Europe, you can return with the following methods:
- Netherlands: PostNL
- Belgium: BPost
- Luxembourg: P&T Luxenbourg
- Italy: Post Italiane
- Greece: Elta
Click here to start your return through our returns portal with the relevant local provider. You’ll find your Order Number on your confirmation email or on the dispatch note received with your parcel.
Please note that a postage fee will be charged for your return, depending on the local provider. You’ll see the charge on the returns portal.
Package your return appropriately.
You will receive a confirmation email with details of how to track your return. Please retain your proof of postage in case of any issues.
Please allow 14 to 21 days for your return and refund to be processed
Returns in other European countries
If you are returning an order from a country not listed, please return your items via a local postage service to:
Mountain Warehouse Returns
Clipper Logistics / GXO