Returns in Ireland are simple!
You can return items to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund, so long as they’re in the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached, and in an unworn condition.
Please note we have extended our returns policy until 31st January 2023, for all items purchased on or after the 1st October 2022
There are 2 ways to return items to us:
- Free return to any one of our stores
- Courier service (€3 charge payable at the point the return is booked)
Free returns to your local store
You can locate your nearest store, and its opening times here.
Don’t forget that you’ll need to show your proof of purchase. For online purchases, this can be a confirmation email or dispatch note. We can refund all online payment types in store.
Returns via drop2shop
- drop2shop drop off – choose your preferred drop2shop location. There’s no need to print a label – you’ll be sent a QR code which staff at your drop2shop location will scan and take your parcel
- Complete the returns section of your dispatch note that arrived with your order - we'll need this to process your return and refund. If you no longer have the Form, get a new one here.
- Click here to start your return through our returns portal. You will be prompted to enter your payment details before completing the online form. You’ll find your Order No. on your confirmation email or on the returns form received with your parcel.
- Package your return appropriately, making sure to include your completed returns section of dispatch note.
- Drop off your return at your local drop-off location, keeping hold of your proof of postage.
Please allow 14 to 21 days for your return and refund to be processed.
If your item is over 10kg and/or over 60m in length, contact us to help arrange your return.
We currently only offer exchanges via return to our stores, where our team can help select a replacement style, colour or size (please note this will require a refund and separate purchase). See more info here
If your item arrived faulty, or developed a fault, please contact us providing photos of the fault before returning your order.
You can find our returns policy here.